Intern, Supply Chain, Small & Medium Business
September 22, 2021
Aerospace Industries Association (AIA)
Departments: International Affairs
Date: 22 September
To learn more about AIA, please visit: https://www.aia-aerospace.org/about-aia/
This internship will work with the Director of International Affairs and Policy Integration to support AIA’s Supplier Management Council representing small and medium sized corporations operating in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Listed below are the primary projects that the intern will be involved.
Develop 2021 Priorities for the SMC Councils, Committees & Working Groups (CCWGs)
- Work with SMC team in developing priorities related to the SMC Leadership Council, Risk and Resiliency WG, Critical Minerals WG, Future of Regulations WG, Advocacy & Communications WG and the Business Integration Committee.
Assist with the SMC’s 2022 Conference Planning
- Provide support for the conference agenda planning and partnership in the corporate events team. Attend meetings, assist with planning and scheduling, and research topics.
Support the SMC CCWG meetings
- Under supervision from SMC staff, provide administrative support regarding CCWG meetings regarding action items, meeting minutes, and logging attendance for the SMC.
Provide support for administrative tasks
- Maintaining CCWG’s, scheduling meetings, consolidating comments, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior internship experienced preferred.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with Notion or any other Project Management software is a plus, but not required.
- Undergraduate student, seniors preferred, with a passion for aerospace, education, and/or youth engagement. All majors will be considered.
To Apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
AIA is proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression or Veteran status. Consistent with these policies, we strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better organization and better results. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.