DISAM Security Cooperation Management Industry Course
February 24, 2016
The Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) will host the Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM)
March 22-24, 2016 | 8:00am-4:30pm daily
Hosted by the Aerospace Industries Association
The Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) will host the Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM) Security Cooperation Management Industry Course on March 22-24, 2016. The course is designed for aerospace and defense industry representatives to gain familiarity with the security cooperation apparatus of the U.S. Government. At the end of the course, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of U.S. security cooperation and related policy, processes, and organizations involved. This is a critical course for aerospace and defense trade professionals.
The three-day course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Security Cooperation Management and USG Organizations
- Security Cooperation Organization (SCO) Responsibilities and Relationships
- Technology Transfer and Export Controls
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Process
- Acquisition for FMS and Offset Policy
- International Financial Management
- International Armaments Cooperation Policy (IACP)
- Comparison of FMS and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS)
Tuition – The cost of the course is $1,550. The course cost includes all course materials, instruction, and meals (breakfast, lunch) for participants.
Location – The course will be hosted by the Aerospace Industries Association at its offices in Arlington, Virginia (Rosslyn), located at 1000 Wilson Blvd, Suite 1700; Arlington, VA 22209.
For More Information – Contact Dak Hardwick at the Aerospace Industries Association (email@example.com; 703-358-1070)
Cooperation Management Industry Course on March 22-24, 2016.