Please complete the form below or use the following link to download the associate membership application. Once submitted a representative from our membership division will contact you. If you have any questions, please contact Denise Brassé at [email protected].
Associate member qualifications are defined as companies that distribute aerospace products or organizations that provide educational services or U.S. state or federal government-sponsored activities that contribute or promote the advancement of U.S. aerospace manufacturing. Aerospace OEMs with no operations within the U.S. may also qualify for associate membership.
Associate membership provides your company the following:
- Business-to-business interactions and engagement with industry thought leaders at AIA’s Supplier Management Council (SMC) meetings and member-only webinars
- Involvement in industry consensus building and advocacy on key policy issues through participation in AIA’s working groups
- Access to AIA’s experienced professional staff for assistance with industry research, personalized briefings, and legislative strategy
- Opportunity to participate in many of AIA’s corporate events
- A subscription to all AIA newsletters, which share critical information on legislative activity, compliance requirements, and regulatory alerts
A cornerstone of associate membership is participation in the Supplier Management Council (SMC), a unique forum where prime-contractor company representatives and suppliers (of all sizes) come together to discuss supply-chain issues and develop solutions. SMC meetings, hosted by full members in various locations across the country in the spring and fall, provide an opportunity for members to discuss the critical issues impacting the aerospace and defense industry.
Dues for Associate Member companies are based on an average of the member’s sales for the previous two years.
- Companies with sales under $50 million pay annual dues of $3,343.19
- Companies with sales over $50 million pay annual dues of $5,581.90
Dues are increased annually by the Chained-CPI.
To read the definition of what constitutes as aerospace sales, please click here.