Please complete the form below or use the following link to download the full membership application. Once submitted a representative from our membership division will contact you. If you have any questions, please contact Denise Brassé at [email protected].
Full membership in AIA secures your place among leading company executives who shape the future of aerospace. Your organization will gain access to more than 100 councils, committees, and working groups and many additional networking, advocacy, and sponsorship opportunities designed to further your business goals.
With full membership, your company gains access to:
- Building industry consensus and advocacy on key policy issues through representation on AIA’s councils, committees, and working groups
- Access to AIA’s experienced professional staff for assistance with industry research, personalized briefings, and legislative strategy
- Business-to-business interactions and engagement with industry thought leaders at AIA’s Supplier Management Council (SMC) meetings and member-only webinars
- Convening with industry leaders through an invitation to our biannual Board of Governors meetings
- A subscription to all AIA newsletters, which share critical information on legislative activity, compliance requirements, and regulatory alerts
- The opportunity to sponsor and support students in The America Rocketry Challenge, the largest student rocketry challenge in the world and AIA’s premiere community outreach program
The cornerstone of full membership is attendance to our biannual Board of Governors and Membership Meeting and Supplier Management Council meetings, where company executives come together to network, shape policy, and discuss the future of the industry. With executive-level speakers from the public and private sector, these meetings offer valuable insights on the critical issues impacting our industry and an opportunity for interaction with other industry leaders.
Member dues are determined by the Board of Governors and are based on the average of the member’s U.S. aerospace sales for the previous two years.
- 2022 maximum dues are $446,551.49
- 2022 minimum dues are $7,591.37
Dues are increased annually by the Chained-CPI. Companies with U.S. aerospace system sales over $1 billion will be assessed an additional $25k to support AIA’s International Air Show activities.
To read the definition of what constitutes as aerospace sales, please click here.